My hand draw Atlas/Blue t-shirt, step by step! It is not perfect, but I still like how it turned out, even though I might have to recolor some small details because they crumbled away.
1. Idea/design and pose made in Photoshop. Based on this skin design: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110328012229/half-life/en/images/2/27/P2_robots_german_skins.jpg
2. Design printed in inverse colors on white cardboard, “color” pieces cut out.
3. Cardboard stencil placed on black cotton t-shirt, light watercolor pencil used for tracing.
4. Colored with a small (2-4) watercolor paintbrush and dense textile colors.
5. Finished t-shirt details!